In its January e-newsletter, Priority Pass highlights the expansion of its international lounge network with seven new lounges. The new lounges added during January are:
- Mexico City Benito Juarez International (MEX) - Lounge 19 (January 27)
- Querétaro Intercontinental (QRO) - The Lounge (January 6)
- Yangon International (RGN) - Sky Smile Lounge (January 6)
- New Zealand
- Christchurch International (CHC) - Manaia Lounge (January 11)
- Queenstown International (ZQN) - Manaia Lounge (January 11)
- Moscow Domodedovo (DME) - Shostakovich Lounge by UTG Aviation Services (January 27)
- Nizhnekamsk Begishevo (NBC) - Business Lounge (January 6)
Priority Pass is a an independent network of airline and third party lounges accessible by membership or day pass. Membership is easily obtained via several credit cards.
I have a Priority Pass membership by holding the Citi Prestige Card. I visited The Club at ATL twice last fall. While not the best lounge I have used, I am definitely willing to make the trek to the new Atlanta international concourse to kill time before in the lounge my flight rather than at the gate. Whether the membership is worth the paid price depends on a variety of factors, but, if you carry one of the cards that bundles membership, the few minutes required to setup your membership would be time well spent.